- To receive free gifts with your order, free gift must be selected from the popup window as shown below. No replacement will be sent if it wasn't selected with your order. Please review your order summary carefully before payment.
- To use your coupon code with Free Gifts: Please enter your coupon code from the Free Gift popup window; discounts will be calculated at checkout under order summary, not in the cart.
- Gift options are subject to change without notice, while supplies last.
1. Where are you located? How long does it take for me to receive my package?
We ship all orders from Vancouver, Canada. It takes 1-2 business days for us to prepare them; 1 business day for our shipping partner to bring packages across the Canada-U.S. border; and 4-8 business days for USPS to deliver your package.
Our shipping partner doesn't accept any packages on holiday and weekends. All orders placed during holiday and weekends will be shipped out on the next business day.
2. Will your jewelry turn me green?
Items from our Solid Silver Collection don't rust. Also, most of our new arrivals were electroplated with 14k gold, they are much more durable than regular platings. Please keep gold-plated jewelry away from hand sanitizer, perfume, dry shampoo and any chemicals may contain alcohol. Alcohol will damage the gold-platings. Please refer to the materials listed on the product page for more information.
3. Are your products hypoallergenic?
We use hypoallergenic materials such as Sterling Silver (nickel and lead free) and Gold. Please read the product description carefully before placing an order. If you have extremely sensitive skin, you might need to consider jewelry made with solid gold. You can visit our Material & Jewelry Care Guide for more information.
4. What's the difference between Regular and Sample Sale items?
For the items on sample sale, there are minor imperfections on them but they are barely noticeable. Imperfections might include scratches, dents, or glue left on the surface, no broken items will be sold.