🌴 Vacation Notice 🌴 Any orders placed between May 30th and July 4th will be processed and shipped starting from July 5th. Thanks for your understanding and happy shopping!
Flap your way to fashion with our Freya Ring! Featuring a sparkling butterfly motif, this enchanting accessory offers a dose of subtle style and opulence. Get ready to take flight!
📌 Please Note: When adjusting the ring, please squeeze or expand the ring body slowly and gently.
- 14k Rose Gold Electroplated - more durable than regular platings
- Cubic Zirconia
📐 Size: Adjustable Open Design - Size 5+
📍 We are based in Vancouver, Canada. Prices are set in USD - to shop in your preferred currency, please scroll to the bottom and select country.
📦 Shipping to U.S. (USPS: US$4.99+) and Canada (Canada Post: US$0.99+) takes 1-2 weeks. Please allow extra time for shipments to arrive in remote areas. Free shipping on orders over US$50.
💝 Thank you so much for supporting our small business!
💌 For peace of mind, select insured shipping at checkout. When your shipment is not insured, you agree to waive any claim to refunds for lost or damaged goods.
❗ Please make sure all shipping information is correct and complete. We are not responsible for any losses, delays, or additional charges due to incorrect addresses. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if there's any mistake.
🔗 Quick Links:
- Current Offers & FAQ
- Gift & Jewelry Boxes
- Become a Brand Ambassador: Apply here to gain access to exclusive discounts and a chance to be featured on our Instagram!
Offers & FAQ
Offers & FAQ
- To receive free gifts with your order, free gift must be selected from the popup window as shown below. No replacement will be sent if it wasn't selected with your order. Please review your order summary carefully before payment.
- If you have a coupon code: Please enter your coupon code from the Free Gift popup window; discounts will be calculated at checkout under order summary, not in the cart.
- Share your referral link with a friend. When they use it for their 1st order with us, you both get $25 off a $50 order. You can find our reward program portal in the footer.
- Use Code: SUMMER20 for 20% off your order.
**Discount codes cannot be combined**
1. Where are you located? How long does it take for me to receive my package?
We ship all orders from Vancouver, Canada. It takes 1-2 business days for us to prepare them; 1 business day for our shipping partner to bring packages across the Canada-U.S. border; and 4-8 business days for USPS to deliver your package.
Our shipping partner doesn't accept any packages on holiday and weekends. All orders placed during holiday and weekends will be shipped out on the next business day.
2. Will your jewelry turn me green?
Items from our Solid Silver Collection don't rust. Also, most of our new arrivals were electroplated with 14k gold, they are much more durable than regular platings. Please keep gold-plated jewelry away from hand sanitizer, perfume, dry shampoo and any chemicals may contain alcohol. Alcohol will damage the gold-platings. Please refer to the materials listed on the product page for more information.
3. Are your products hypoallergenic?
We use hypoallergenic materials such as Sterling Silver (nickel and lead free) and Gold. Please read the product description carefully before placing an order. If you have extremely sensitive skin, you might need to consider jewelry made with solid gold. You can visit our Material & Jewelry Care Guide for more information.
4. What's the difference between Regular and Sample Sale items?
For the items on sample sale, there are minor imperfections on them but they are barely noticeable. Imperfections might include scratches, dents, or glue left on the surface, no broken items will be sold.
We pride ourselves on using premium materials for our jewelry. Sterling silver, gold plated and gold vermeil jewelry require extra care so they will last longer. Please clean your jewelry with a dry soft cloth and store them in jewelry bags after every use. Please do not wear the jewelry when showering, swimming or during any water-related activities. Humidity and moisture will make the jewelry tarnish faster than usual.
Sterling Silver (Nickel-Free, Hypoallergenic):
Most of our earring posts are made of 925 sterling silver to avoid allergic reactions. It is an alloy made of 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% copper. It is a metal that is very soft and tarnishes over time. You can gently straighten the earring posts by hands and clean them with a polishing cloth.
Sterling silver is a very soft material which can be bent easily, a slight bend of the earring needle is considered normal.
Gold-plating is a thin layer of gold plated on the base metal (usually brass). Similar to sterling silver, gold plated jewelry will oxidize over time. Avoiding contact with water and chemicals (especially hand sanitizer, perfume or nail polish) will make them last longer.
Gold Filled (Hypoallergenic): Premium Collection
Gold filled is composed of a solid layer of gold that's mechanically bonded to the base metal. They are harder to get tarnished and will last much longer, therefore more costly.
Gold Vermeil (Hypoallergenic): Premium Collection
Similar to gold filled, gold vermeil is a thicker layer of gold, but bonded on the solid sterling silver base. This is the safest option if you have sensitive skin.
Our freshwater pearls come from farmed oysters and mussels. Each piece is natural and unique.
We use gemstones on a lot of our jewelry, including but not limited to: cubic zirconia, rhinestones, turquoise, howlite, amber and opal. Please avoid contact with water, chemicals, also hard surfaces. Gemstones may fall off over time without extra care.
Packaged with Love
Packaged with Love
- Each order is carefully prepared and beautifully packaged from our studio in Vancouver Canada.
- We change the theme of the designs of our packagings based on the seasons and holidays. We want to create a delightful and unforgettable unboxing experience for our customers.
- The invoice/packing slip comes with your order doesn't have any prices.
- All orders will arrive in a cardboard mailer box or thick envelope. Jewelry will be packaged in reusable self-sealing bags/glassine bags and soft jewelry pouches. We believe in sustainability and designed our packaging to be reusable. You can check out our packing videos on our Instagram and TikTok accounts. Feel free to explore and see how your orders are packed!
⬇️ Our regular packaging:
Gift & Jewelry Boxes:
💌 We offer holiday gift wrapping services during the holiday season - Click Here
⬇️ Gift Boxes: add a branded gift box to your cart if you need one - Click Here.
⬇️ We also have premium jewelry boxes available - Click Here.
Please Note: Your purchases will be packaged together in the same box. We don't use excessive packagings, so that we could lower the shipping rates for you. If you need your purchases to be packaged individually, please leave us a note when you place the order, or email us your requests; we will make it happen.
To leave a note, please go to the cart page and let us know how we can help before proceeding to the checkout page.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We've partnered with Chit Chats, a reliable Canadian shipping solution that collaborates with trusted carriers (Canada Post, USPS, and Asendia) to deliver your orders. Rest assured that once your order is shipped, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes a tracking number (for tracked services only).
Returns are accepted within 7 days of delivery. For more information, please visit Shipping Policy & Return Policy Thanks for shopping at Abbott Atelier!
Click Here to Apply - Gain access to exclusive discounts and a chance to be featured on our Instagram!