Shell Flower Ring
Shell Flower Ring
Slip your dainty digits into this stunning Shell Flower Ring! Crafted with a metal base and shimmering shells, this piece of jewelry is a perfect finishing touch to any outfit – so get your ring on and show it off!
📌 Please Note: When adjusting the ring, please squeeze or expand the ring body slowly and gently.
- 14k Gold Electroplated - more durable than regular platings
- Cubic Zirconia
📐 Size: Adjustable Open Design - Size 5+
📍 Proudly Vancouver-Based! 🍁 Prices in USD - To shop in your currency, select your country at the bottom.
📦 Shipping to the U.S. (USPS: from $4.99+) and Canada (Canada Post: from $0.99+) typically takes 1-2 weeks. Please allow a bit more time for deliveries to remote areas. Enjoy free shipping on orders over $50!
💝 A heartfelt thanks for supporting our small business! Your love and patronage mean the world to us! 🌟
💌 For peace of mind, select insured shipping at checkout. When your shipment is not insured, you agree to waive any claim to refunds for lost or damaged goods.
❗ Please make sure all shipping information is correct and complete. We are not responsible for any losses, delays, or additional charges due to incorrect addresses. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if there's any mistake.
🔗 Quick Links:
Offers & FAQ
Offers & FAQ
- To receive free gifts with your order, free gift must be selected from the popup window as shown below. No replacement will be sent if it wasn't selected with your order. Please review your order summary carefully before payment.
- If you have a coupon code: Please enter your coupon code from the Free Gift popup window; discounts will be calculated at checkout under order summary, not in the cart.
- Share your referral link with a friend. When they use it for their 1st order with us, you both get 40% off an order. You can find our reward program portal in the footer.
**Discount codes cannot be combined**
1. Where are you located? How long does it take for me to receive my package?
We ship all orders from Vancouver, Canada. It takes 1-2 business days for us to prepare them; 1 business day for our shipping partner to bring packages across the Canada-U.S. border; and 4-8 business days for USPS to deliver your package.
Our shipping partner doesn't accept any packages on holiday and weekends. All orders placed during holiday and weekends will be shipped out on the next business day.
2. Will your jewelry turn me green?
Items from our Solid Silver Collection don't rust. Also, most of our new arrivals were electroplated with 14k gold, they are much more durable than regular platings. Please keep gold-plated jewelry away from hand sanitizer, perfume, dry shampoo and any chemicals may contain alcohol. Alcohol will damage the gold-platings. Please refer to the materials listed on the product page for more information.
3. Are your products hypoallergenic?
We use hypoallergenic materials such as Sterling Silver (nickel and lead free) and Gold. Please read the product description carefully before placing an order. If you have extremely sensitive skin, you might need to consider jewelry made with solid gold. You can visit our Material & Jewelry Care Guide for more information.
4. What's the difference between Regular and Sample Sale items?
For the items on sample sale, there are minor imperfections on them but they are barely noticeable. Imperfections might include scratches, dents, or glue left on the surface, no broken items will be sold.
At Abbott Atelier, we take pride in using premium materials that embody both affordability and durability. Here are some care tips for our different materials:
Sterling Silver (Hypoallergenic):
925 sterling silver is safe on sensitive skin. As sterling silver is soft and prone to tarnishing, gently straighten the earring posts by hand and use a polishing cloth for cleaning.
Gold-plated jewelry features a thin layer of gold over a base metal. Avoid contact with water, chemicals, and substances like hand sanitizer or perfume for prolonged brilliance.
Gold plated over brass or alloy: Not Hypoallergenic.
Gold plated over sterling silver: Hypoallergenic.
Each of our freshwater pearls is natural and unique, sourced from farmed oysters and mussels.
Our jewelry may feature various gemstones, such as cubic zirconia, rhinestones, turquoise, howlite, amber, and opal. To protect their brilliance, avoid contact with chemicals and hard surfaces.
In some of our designs, we may incorporate materials like enamel, eco-resin, or high-quality alloys to add artistic flair and unique charm. Materials will be listed on the product page.
Remember, taking a little extra care will keep your cherished pieces looking radiant for years to come! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us. Happy accessorizing! ✨💎
Packaged with Love
Packaged with Love
- Each order is carefully prepared and beautifully packaged from our studio in Vancouver Canada.
- We change the theme of the designs of our packagings based on the seasons and holidays. We want to create a delightful and unforgettable unboxing experience for our customers.
- The invoice/packing slip comes with your order doesn't have any prices.
- All orders will arrive in a cardboard mailer box or thick envelope. Jewelry will be packaged in reusable self-sealing bags/glassine bags and soft jewelry pouches. We believe in sustainability and designed our packaging to be reusable. You can check out our packing videos on our Instagram and TikTok accounts. Feel free to explore and see how your orders are packed!
⬇️ Our regular packaging:
Gift & Jewelry Boxes:
💌 We offer holiday gift wrapping services during the holiday season - Click Here
⬇️ Gift Boxes: add a branded gift box to your cart if you need one - Click Here.
⬇️ We also have premium jewelry boxes available - Click Here.
Please Note: Your purchases will be packaged together in the same box. We don't use excessive packagings, so that we could lower the shipping rates for you. If you need your purchases to be packaged individually, please leave us a note when you place the order, or email us your requests; we will make it happen.
To leave a note, please go to the cart page and let us know how we can help before proceeding to the checkout page.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We've partnered with Chit Chats, a reliable Canadian shipping solution that collaborates with trusted carriers (Canada Post, USPS, and Asendia) to deliver your orders. Rest assured that once your order is shipped, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email that includes a tracking number (for tracked services only).
CANADA: For Canadian residents, we are collecting GST, PST or HST.
U.S.: Orders under $800 USD are exempt from customs procedures and no duties or taxes are collected. For orders over $800 USD, duties and taxes are covered by Abbott Atelier. Hence, U.S. residents will not have to pay any duties or taxes on the orders.
Returns are accepted within 7 days of delivery. For more information, please visit Shipping Policy & Thanks for shopping at Abbott Atelier!
Click Here to Apply - Gain access to exclusive discounts and a chance to be featured on our Instagram!
Free standard shipping for orders over $50 USD.
Gift with Purchase
Select your free gifts with orders over $20 USD.
Canadian & Woman-Owned
All orders are shipped from Canada.